Get Licensed | Become a Bondsman
A Growing Industry
Become a licensed Connecticut bail bond agent. The industry of bail bonds in CT is rapidly growing and there is potential to make really good income. Joining the Gorilla Bail Bonds Connecticut team is now possible and we help you throughout the process. We can estimate that within several months, if our directions are followed, you can get licensed, working and making good profit. There are multiple stages in the licensing process which is why it takes several months for all to conclude. Get started with your new employment adventure!
For licensing in Connecticut dial (860) 827-1111 and ask for Eddie Calderon.
General Licensing Requirements
- Be at least 18 years old and a U.S. Citizen.
- Complete a pre-license education course approved by the CT Insurance Department.
- Pass a 60 question exam administered by Prometric Services. Call to 1 (800) 341-3257 to make an appointment.
- Submit a completed application along with supporting documentation to the Insurance Department and send copies to the Office of the Chief State’s Attorney.
- One recent passport-sized full faced photo.
- Copy of birth certificate.
- A recent credit bureau report.
- 2 letters of character reference.
- Original pre-license course completion certificate.
- Original examination score report showing a passing grade.
- Check payable to Treasurer, State of Connecticut for $130.
- Pass a criminal background check.
Ask via Text Msg (860) 951-2880
Bondsman — We offer great pay for all of our bail bond agents. You keep most of the money you make and don't even have any further liability.
Bondsman — Get the freedom you been looking for. Get out, promote, get noticed and make money without having to be attached to a desk.
Bondsman — Join Gorilla Bail Bonds a Connecticut agency with a great working reputation.